March 5, 2009

Sick of Sword

The literally constant disconnections are running my nerves raw. Almost every time I come over to my computer, I'm back at the log in screen, and half the time I can't log back in. Not only am I wasting my own money on these AA passes, but I also have a Necklace of the Sage running. Honestly, I've come to dread looking at my computer, and after some thinking I've decided to leave. Whether it's temporary or permanent, I don't know. So, no, you can't have my stuff. D:< A game is supposed to be fun, and lately, it's been nothing but torture. When my pass runs out Monday, I'm gone. Sorry.

6 comments:

  1. :( I'm sorry, Shride...You're a cool guy, so I hope we can keep in contact, some way or another. I understand your frustration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had liek, any problemos with it today. o.o

    Sorry to hear your gettin affected by it too. ):

    But if you do leave...how will Birdman, and Zou, and Mister Hotdoggy Pantz GO ON?! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. Looks like lots of players leaving. It's not like we haven't been patient, but these past few days are simply ridiculous. Server went down for hours, and at the end, still nothing fixed. LOL

    But yeah, keep your stuffs. IF (if, not when) the server stabilized and v3.0 got out, maybe you can come back then.

    If you find a nice game to try, update your blog and keep us posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm really sick of Sword as well. I'm not quitting, just taking a break until we actually get word of a new patch or at least until the servers stop screwing up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally understand where your coming from matey.
    I hope you don't leave for good, I'm waiting for Aion to go into beta so I can check it out. I'll go play that for a little while and come back to sword every so often. I don't have the heart for it at the moment either, I'm just using up the last of my premium and CS passes/wings/manuals etc.

    Take care of yourself and like Ashar said keep your blog updated.

    ~Fae

    ReplyDelete