
Recently, I've begun to Expert a team of Calypso/Elementalist/Musketeer. They've been desperately needing to be Experted, and it seemed more efficient to level them together. So far, they're doing well. As long as they don't get carried away by inconsiderate mob-trainer's, they survive a night's AFK. I've been noticing about a 6-7% EXP gain for each of them per 24 hours. (Once again, as long as they don't get dragged.)

In case you didn't notice in the first picture, I finally crafted Calypso's e100 Crossbow. On my second chip, I got the stats: [ATK +34%, Critical +9, 6% Fear, Ice +37]. Ideally, I need +ATK and +AR, but considering how broke I am right now, we'll just have to deal with those stats for now. Currently, I still need to chip my Fire Bracelet with better mods, and I need to expand my Musketeer's available pistols. (Currently, we only have a [+Undead] pistol. ]:) And after I get my 5 Experts (I sold Kurt to get the Xbow) I'll be working on getting 29DR+ versions of Metal, Leather, and Robe for a Panfilo/Caly(Lisa)/Ele team. (Coat comes after those three.) So, still a lot of things to do. :]
NOT KURT. *dies*
ReplyDeleteMaybe it's just me, but I can never find myself selling an expert. Just the thought of the mindless hours in AA wasted would make me angry lol.
But grats on your new crossbow.
Yaaaay. Kurt's a turd anyway. :P
ReplyDeleteSo, your just..afking this huh? Cause your always online but never around. <__<
Yup. End of the school year = hectic. :\
ReplyDeletecool! shoot for 7-10% a day. you can probably manage that in the deeper areas.
ReplyDelete