
So, my three girlies finally made it to Expert. Disturbia's been tricked out with some mighty fine pistols (ATK +40%, ATKSPD +20%) (ATK +34%, ATKSPD +14%, 103 Elemental). Syren's got a new Leviathan Bracelet with +2AR, and has still yet to roll a good mod on her Behemoth. We also got her a pair of Mystic Gloves with DEF +8, ATKSPD +15%, and SP +9%. As far as Robyn goes, you can't really improve on that (see "Experting and New Toys). :P I want to get my Fighter and Battlesmith Idge to Expert in the near future, which means I need to buy a couple of things for them.
I'd still like to expand our pistol repertoire to include Racial modded pistols, especially Golem for Caebolon farming, but it's not that imperative as of right now. Syren needs a decent Ziz, and still needs at least a high ATK mod on her Behemoth. We missed the chance to get a Boreas (LG Sabre) with a 97% Human mods earlier this week. I cried QQ (not really, but I wanted to). So now I have this obsession with getting him some decent LG and FG Sabres. Lisa's still tight, although I passed the chance to get her a cheap Golem-modded dagger earlier. To Expert BSI, I'll need some MPs for Mighty Cruz and a mighty good polearm. My Fighter can use Low Guard and my Gold Damascus to cruise through AA when I get to it, but since he's essentially going to be a TANK, we need to trick him out with a damn good shield and blunt. Probably going to end up crafting those myself.

In more recent news, we got in a squabble with little Miss Tranny and Montoro doing the Seal of Novia quest, needed to get Garcia. I beat her the first time in an epic battle of Syren vs. Novia (catfight, mrow) I got disconnected during the following dialogue. It took me a couple of tries afterwords, but I eventually beat her and managed to stay connected. Now I need to farm ZOOPA materials to finish this questline. (FINALLY!) Then, we plan to go to Caebolon, since I've never been there before. :3
Until next time! -Shride family
No comments:
Post a Comment