

Oh, and also I think it's worth mentioning that with the help of the Sharp Claw Buff from Safavid, Panfilo was able to reach 25 speed on Low Guard. I'm pretty sure that with some perfect Assassin Gloves and an AM's Boost we could hit speed cap.In other news, I got Grenmah to Expert and maxed Hanging Guard on her. I found three Old Chess Piece in my vaults, so I only have twenty-seven more to go... I finished vetting Gertrude with a 1-day AA pass, and now I'm preoccupied with getting Panfilo to Master before 3.4 is released. As far as I can tell, the EXP is better in Underground Caves than it is in Bahamar AA.
I'm all about the UGC. Nice job on the tigers, they are well worth all the effort wouldn't you say?
ReplyDeleteYeah, they'll probably come in handy in the future. And looking back, the event really wasn't all that bad.
ReplyDelete25 aspd with Panfilo? Holy c...ow!
ReplyDeleteIs that epic or what?
By the way, congratulations on the pets, although I don't feel like spending all that time on doing that freaking number game. :P