June 13, 2010

A Withdrawl


I feel like I can never bring myself to post here unless it's drastically important. And in this case, this post comes from me officially withdrawing from Caliburn. And part of me just wants to make this post because I'm lonely. At any rate as soon as my seven days are up, I'll hopefully joining some other clan, though I'm not sure who/what.

In other less depressing news, I've been trying to get some Aries and Pisces Symbols lately so that I can the Expert stances for my Wizard and my Elementalist. I mean for god sake's my Ele has been rotting in Quarters for so long, I was hoping to get out and actually use her, but that's not going to happen until I can get myself to log on at obscure hours when nobody else is on.

And on that note, my Scout is finally almost at Expert, after delaying leveling him for so long. And his new levels are going to mean upgrading some of his gear, along with my Elementalist. Right now we're looking at chipping this ERS with at least +2 DR (I'd be more picky, but I don't know how much I'll actually use my Scout :P) getting him a Scorpio Symbol, and making a Rosario for him. Once again I'm not going to be too picky about it's mods since it's won't really be that big of a deal until I get STF and get to use it with him also.

With that, I think we'll end the post here. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Sad as it can be, though not without hopes of better days.

    On a side note...hey, I know that Romina! WTF??

    *goes to scheme his revenge*

    ReplyDelete