So I've kinda been lusting for an STF for some time now. I put off buying one earlier this year because I knew they'd be releasing the premium UPC's in a new box come the next patch. Well guess what, they're removing the Mystery Boxes now? Before I could get an STF card? Aaaawesome. This really is old news but reading the new patch notes just made me so much more angry. ]:<
Speaking of that maintenance recently: i h8 u G1. I mean really the servers were down for god knows how long, and just so that they could replace some damn boxes with a couple of costumes I could really care less about. I despise their cycling of these costume boxes, especially since they rarely give a large enough of a warning to grab some costumes and such before they get replaced.
And Cross Country started this week, so now I have to wake up early and probably won't ever get around to doing Team Arena. At least some symbols have dropped in price. Too bad those symbols don't include Pisces or Scorpio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment