Not much to report this week. I've been really busy (irl) so I haven't spent much time on Sword. But that just leaves more time to AFK, mainly Catherine Torsche, who kills extremely quickly in Bahamar AA. At one point I tried putting her in UGC, only to find out they've increased the difficulty of the area and Catherine couldn't even survive there. And that's just crazy. Death Chopping is one of the best AFK stances in my opinion. Her armor is pretty decent (+6 e92 +3 DR) even though her daggers are only Trumps. Gaaaayy. So now everyone's stuck AFK in AA/SA and it's pretty crowded.
We tried Arsene Secret Vault several times during the week, but each time, my partner wasn't quite able to defeat the bosses efficiently enough. I guess it's going to take a while to find the most efficient way to do this. I really want to do it daily so I can make sets of Belts and Earrings, but for now, there are few people able to complete it with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment