February 22, 2009

Colony Wars 2/21/09

Well, Colony Wars were pretty fun. Royalists decided to show some backbone and attack the Republican colonies this time. They were actually pretty good, and I'm surprised they didn't get more colonies. I used Panfilo, Lisa, and my Wizard (birdman; see below). Lisa needs more DR, and some Assassin Dagger, and my Wizard's HoD/PS combo just doesn't really do anything. All in all, though, I was surprised with how well we did.

Back to AA with Lisa, though. She's at about 40%, and I'm hoping to Expert her in a week. Wish me luck. >_<

On that note, I leave you with a goofy picture of "birdman":

3 comments:

  1. lul birdman.
    Quit complaining about Lisa! She's at fourty fricken percent already! D:<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it looks like it was a fun CW. Too bad I wasn't there. T_T

    BIRDMAN IS AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete