
My Lisa Lynway, Zosuan, made it to Veteran about 15 minutes before maintenance started today. Yesterday, she was 91, and soloing in Skeleton Dungeon 1F, so not a bad day's work. I currently don't have the Mysterious Powder to get her Veteran Stance, Raid Assault. And soon, I'm going to have to go into Land of the Dead to craft her e92 dagger...but once again, not enough Mysterious Powder.
After maintenance, I'll attempt to solo Battlesmith Idge in Skeleton Dungeon, too, hopefully getting her to Veteran by tomorrow. After HER, I still need to get Angie's last 4 levels to Veteran, as well as buying Mughty Cruz, and a e92 Polearm for Idge. I'm going to need a lot of MP. D:
In other news, I ordered my brand new desktop computer today! It's got a mega-upgraded video card and processor, so it's going to be SOOOO much better than my parents' laptop (oh yeah, and it cost about $716). It is scheduled to arrive in about 2 weeks, and I'm so excited, I can't even describe it!
That's all for now. See you after maintenance!
Woot! Congrats on your Lisa and your new computer Shride!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. Lemme know when you plan to farm LOD, I'll tag along. :D
ReplyDelete