January 19, 2009

Leveling Kurt and Crafting a Saber

Today was, all-in-all, a pretty good day. Thanks go to Martin Luther King Jr. for keeping me out of school today. :D The first half of my day was devoted to mid-term studies, but the second half was pretty fine.
Most of my day was devoted towards grinding with Kurt in the first area of Bahamar. At first, not really knowing how strong the mobs were, I took out Panfilo and Grace as well. As you can see in the picture, I didn't really need them. Kurt was handling things fine on his own, so I killed the other two. That way, Kurt gets more experience. Unfortunately though, I found no items worth any real money...

However, I have started gathering the materials needed to make my Golden Damascus, a 32 AR Saber (or Sabre...whatever). I currently have the Composite Steel, the Mega Ores, and 45 of the Pure Gold Bars. I also bought the Dragon Heart Recipe for 70 million vis today, and, from my calculations, it will cost about 200 million more vis to craft it! Well, after buying the recipe, I'm left with about half of that. Thankfully, my birthday is in less than a week, and maybe I'll get enough gold to supply me with some more vis. Therefore, unless I stumble upon a couple of Snail Shell while grinding, I'll have my new weapon on Sunday. I'm worried about the chipping though. I kind of have high standards for this weapon, so I'm afraid of the amount of vis it'll take me to get a good enchantment.

And that's all for today! I'm so tired right now, I went half-way through this post before realizing I had put "Dragon Heart" in the title instead of "Kurt". Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment