January 18, 2009

Myself and Sword

Alright. Well, since this is my first blog post, I'm going to tell you about myself, and how I got started playing Sword of the New World.

First: Sword. When I first started, I played on sGE, not actually realizing that it was centered in Asia. When my characters reached about level 20, (which was a struggle, considering the lack of pioneering gear) I switched to Sword, realizing that not only it was centered in the US, but that it was also F2P. I started over again with the same Family Name: Shride, which was actually formed as a cross between the words "shrine" and "shroud". My main team got to about level 20 again, when I took a little break. When I came back, they had the wonderful "Pioneering Gear"! I joined the clan, Dark Carnival when my mains were about level 70, and when Dark Carnival disbanded, I started looking for a new clan, and found Telos! Ever since, I've been pretty dedicated to our clan, and our leaders. I've been here for a few months now, and I'd really like to see myself play a larger part in the clan, whether it's through raid timing, kicking butt in Colony Wars, or whatever. I just hope that we remain a pretty tight-knit group, and everything goes the way we plan.

About myself...I'm pretty young; only in my mid teens. I run Cross-Country, and am an active fencer. I'm an Aquarius, and I enjoy long walks on the beach...wait, wrong site. My relationship with the rest of my family is pretty bad, for reasons I can't elaborate upon here. Because of this, I usually can't get on Sword during the weekdays, and I can't AFK over-night, or while I'm at school, slowing my progress substantially. Still, I try to do Colony Wars whenever I can.

And that's the end of my introduction. If you have any questions, just PM me, comment...whatever you want. Bye for now!

1 comment: