January 21, 2009

Rage, Tension, and Monotony

Obviously, from the title, the days have not been kind to me. With my mid-terms, birthday, and huge leaps in Sword coming at me, my nerves are strung raw. I've been getting really angry at the smallest things in the past couple days, and I'm not sure whether its me, or everybody else. Take yesterday night for example. I was working on a History project when I left for fencing practice. I came back to see my younger sister playing a game on "my" laptop. I kick her off to find out she closed out of Microsoft Writer, on which I had been doing my homework. No save, no backup, no apology, and a lecture from my dad for not saving it. I ended up going to my room at 9PM last night.
Also, some people in Telos have been ticking me off as of late. I love our leaders, but some other people....I'm not about to just off and quit Telos, mainly because I know they probably didn't mean to be rude or obnoxious.



And then, there was the Kurt. He's close to Expert; 97.3% at the end of tonight. The constant grinding in Bahamar has gotten quite abrasive. Yesterday, I tried some other areas...Underground Caves failed quite miserably, and Katovic wasn't bad, but it was substantially worse than the marsh. With any luck, I'll hit Expert tomorrow. It would take a load off of my shoulders, and I'd probably go on whimsical farming trips to Katovic and whatnot.

Sadly, that's all the news we have today. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment